Your motor vehicle is a valuable asset, which we know you’ve worked hard for. No matter how careful we are, accidents can and do happen. General Accident offers a range of motor policies that provide protection against the costs of the collision, overturning, fire, theft and malicious damage and insure you against any legal liability.
Types of Motor Insurance Coverage
- Comprehensive Insurance - provides protection or coverage for your vehicle as well as damage to other persons' property.
- Third Party Insurance - provide cover for loss against someone else's property. No cover for damage to your vehicle.
- Third Party, Fire & theft - dds cover in the event of your vehicle being stolen or catching fire.
A comprehensive motor policy provides protection or coverage for your vehicle as well as damage to other persons’ property.
Third Party Only
Third Party Insurance provides cover for loss against someone else’s property. No cover for damage to your vehicle.
Third Party Fire & Theft
Third Party Property, Fire and Theft Insurance adds cover in the event of your vehicle being stolen or catching fire.
If you’re a female between the ages of 25 and 65 and:
- Hold a valid driver's licence for at least 2 years
- Have had no accidents in the past 2 years and own a vehicle
that is valued over $1,200,000
- Use your car for only social domestic and pleasure purposes
Our Superior Lady Policy is the one for you. Take advantage of the extra benefits such as:
Third party Bodily Injury
In respect of death or bodily injury to any one person - $5M
In respect of a series of death or bodily injury claims arising out of any one event - $5M
Third Party Property Damage
In respect of any one property damage claim - $5M
In respect of a series of property damage claims arising out of one event - $5M
Wrecking & Storage - $50,000.00
Windscreen - $100,000.00
Manslaughter legal fees - $250,000.00
Personal Accident - $250,000.00
Please note: - Comprehensive Cover Only
- Policyholder must be insured with General Accident for at least 2 years and earning maximum
No Claim Discount. First claims payment in excess of $350k will not be affected.
Request a Free