How does it work?
This cover automatically attaches to all private comprehensive policies.
Effective January 1, 2019 child car seats will be automatically covered under all GA Private Comprehensive Policies.
What this means is that if your car is in an crash that is NOT considered minor, or if your car is damaged by fire, or stolen and not recovered, you may claim your car seat as damaged and you will be reimbursed up to $15,000 to replace it with a new one of a similar standard.
What is a MINOR CRASH? A minor crash is defined as one in which ALL of the following apply:
- The vehicle was able to be driven away from the crash site.
- The vehicle door nearest the car seat was not damaged.
- None of the passengers in the vehicle sustained any injuries in the crash.
- If the vehicle has air bags, the air bags did not deploy during the crash; and
- There is no visible damage to the car seat.
What does it cost?
There is no charge
To know more please see your broker or call your General Accident Insurance representative today.